Services for Employers
Our firm represents Oregon employers in the following areas:
- Defense in litigation, arbitration, and mediation of employment-related claims.
- Wage and hour issues.
- Preparation and review of employee handbooks and policies.
- Employee discipline and termination.
- Creation and enforcement of employment contracts.
- Drug and alcohol testing.
- Wrongful discharge claims.
- Employee severance agreements.
- Defense and counsel concerning retaliation, whistleblowing, and harassment.
- Defense of invasion of privacy, intentional infliction of emotional distress, intentional interference with employment relations, defamation, and other employment torts.
- Unlawful discrimination.
- Defending Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and other employment related government agency charges.
- Medical, family, and military leave laws.
- Enforcement of noncompetition, confidentiality, and nonsolicitation agreements.
- Accommodation of employee disabilities.
Jason Brouhard is the partner in our firm who can provide employers with legal services.