Services For Employees
Our firm represents Southern Oregon employees in disputes with current and former employers. These cases usually involve the Oregon courts or the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries. We represent employees in Josephine, Jackson, Douglas, Klamath, Curry and Coos counties.
Wage and Hour
Free initial consultation for Wage & Hour issues. No attorney fees unless you recover compensation.
- Unpaid wages or overtime in proper amounts or when due.
- Inaccurate wage and hour calculations.
- Unpaid sales commissions.
- Unpaid vacation pay.
- Misclassification of employees as exempt from overtime or the minimum wage.
- Misclassification of employees as independent contractors.
- Late payment of wages when the employment ends.
- Penalties for failure to pay wages or overtime.
- Unlawful deductions from paycheck.
- Failure to provide statement of earnings and deductions.
- Violations of the minimum wage.
- Failure to reimburse employees for work expenses: mileage, lodging, uniforms or cell phone etc.
- Working off the clock
Unlawful termination and other issues
- Unlawful retaliation, whistleblowing, and discrimination.
- Unlawful harassment.
- Wrongful discharge and unlawful termination.
- Family and medical leave violations.
- Disability discrimination/failure to accommodate.
- Injured worker retaliation.
- Illegal employer activity.
- Employment contracts.
- Representation in court and before BOLI or the EEOC.
- Unemployment claims.
- Employment defamation.
- Personnel files and employment records.
Jason Brouhard is the partner in our firm who can provide employees with legal services.