We provide various legal services to businesses and business owners, from formation to dissolution.
Business Formations, Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships
If you want to start a new business, you want an experienced lawyer to help you determine the best legal entity for you. Different types of business entities offer different liability and tax considerations.
We will explain the different forms your company can take and potential advantages and disadvantages. Once you have determined which business entity is best for you, we will prepare and file all the necessary documents to set your company up in compliance with business laws.
We prepare articles of organization or incorporation, partnership agreements, by-laws, operating agreements, and tax registrations.
Written contracts are important in a business relationship. We draft and enforce agreements including the following
- Buy and sale agreements
- Vendor and service contracts
- Non-disclosure, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Employment contracts and compensation
- Business dissolution agreements
We litigate many types of business and commercial disputes including the following:
- Breach of contract disputes involving services of any kind, repairs, and goods.
- Covenants not to compete
- Intentional interference with business relations
- Fiduciary breaches
- Breach of duty of loyalty
- Business torts
Arbitration & Mediation
We offer advice to businesses and business owners who want to settle disputes without the time and expense of litigation. We also represent business owners in arbitration and mediation.